Thank you for choosing to support our transitioning service members, guardsmen, reservists, veterans and their spouses. ConnectVETS does not receive any government funding. Everything we do is made possible from the generosity and support from people just like you.
Over 200,000 service members transition to civilian life EACH year. The military HR process is radically different than the civilian HR process.
The “New Mission” program powered by The Careers College is an in-depth online tutorial (the same training provided to career services in our colleges and universities) so that these transitioning military members and their spouses can learn the civilian HR process so they can successfully transition to a new job and career.
Your donation makes it possible for us to provide scholarships (valued at $497) for this essential curriculum and mentoring, for transitioning Service Members, Guardsmen, Reservists, Veterans and their spouses that are committed to their successful transition and request this valuable education.
Each “New Mission” scholarship provides access to the curriculum and an employment transition specialist:
- Access to 10 online Learning Modules
- Proprietary Career Tools
- Valuable Job Search Resources
- Résumé Review & Editing Assistance
- LinkedIn Profile Review
- Recruiter Introduction
Thank you for joining with us to honor their service and sacrifice.
WAYS TO GIVE
You can support ConnectVETS financially in the following ways:
- Give through a one-time donation
- Give monthly as a ConnectVETS partner
- Give through planned giving (will, annuities, trusts, stocks, or property) – Contact ConnectVETS
Our Employer Partners have told us that this curriculum is invaluable in helping to bridge the communication gap, so you are truly helping to make a difference.
* Note – For Monthly Partner donations, make sure to check the box next to “Recurring Billing:” on the 2nd page at the top right.